Saturday, August 8, 2009

Its Not Rocket Science


While working in retail, there was a influx of women who would ask me to dismantle every piece of clothing off the mannequin.  They confessed they didn't know how to "put it all together." I was in awe because to me it was effortless. I didn't realize there were "clothes challenged" people. How could you not know how to put a look together?  That's when I realized this was my calling. I love the creative process of taking several pieces, putting them together and creating a wardrobe masterpiece as I like to call it. Here's a rule of thumb: Wear what works for your specific body type.  Clothes need to be tried on and fit properly.  We wear the clothes, clothes do not wear us.  If women stay away from trends and wear what works for them, they"ll be pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment